China Post Package Tracking

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jenny • Aug 19, 2015.

1. Jenny

JennyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,
    I have seen a lot of members on this forum asking for China post tracking sites. Unfortunately, the official website only gives tracking results in Chinese, you can either translate it for a barely comprehensible content or use these following sites

1. China Post - TrackingCourier (Partnered with 17track and also provides tracking for 40+ companies).
    2. 17Track (Also provides tracking for multiple companies).
    3. PackageTrackr (Was once the most popular site, but barely works).

#1Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi Jenny, thanks for posting this. So, do we simply plug in the tracking number we're given on the receipt or other transaction record? Oftentimes, when I purchase something from China, I'm given a number that doesn't appear to exist, or at least that's what eBay has said when they've followed through to check on a non-shipment or other apparent invalid transaction.

3. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    Diane, most times when items are bought from China on eBay, the tracking number doesn't work anymore once the item has been shipped from China. I forgot where I read that, but I found that to be the case with most of my purchases. I figure these sites could be beneficial for other places besides eBay.

4. Jenny

JennyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, TrackingCourier is not compatible with some shipping methods on eBay. Actually, if it is an Air mail package, it would work.

#4Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I make purchases on many sites, so it will probably be helpful for those ones other than eBay.

This is usually what I get when the items I purchase on eBay are shipped via China Post: The seller has provided a tracking number. The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier. Then, I get nothing else, and a few times when I didn't receive the items, eBay looked into it and said the tracking numbers were fake. I still purchase from Chinese sellers, but am pretty careful about reading feedback comments now.

6. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I don't know if this helps anyone, but my sister and mother order a lot of crafting goods from a few Chinese sellers and the packages usually takes just about 3 weeks to arrive.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this information :) But I decided ages ago to avoid shopping in that neck of the woods because it's littered with too many scams. Yea, I know scams are everywhere, but I still maintain there seems to be too many in that region. What I'd like to know is how do people actually find legitimate, genuine Chinese sellers, because I know they DO exist?!

8. evelination

evelinationMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this, but I've noticed that from all Chinese sites that I buy products, their tracking numbers don't work anywhere. I've contacted them concerning this matter, and all they could tell me is that I entered the wrong code. Oh, really? They deliver their products without any questions asked, but I find it rather odd that they are really adamant to insulting my intelligence like this...

9. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this hint, I have considered to place an order to get some items from Chinese wholesalers, but wondering about the delivering time because while wholesale make items cheaper, minimum quantity makes a considerable sum that I fear to lose if delivery could take ages.