Christmas & Holiday Ideas for Truck and SUV Owners - Built For Trucks

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by bargainbabe • Dec 3, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to post gift ideas for those who have a special someone interested in upgrading their trucks. Several people I know who own trucks need deer protection or want replacement bumpers. Builtfortrucks.com has a holiday sale for Christmas shopping. They are doing a 12 Days of Christmas Deals and other Christmas sales. Right now they have Ranch Hand grill guards and Ranch Hand brush guards on sale. They also have Ranch Hand full replacement bumpers on sale. Here are the links

Frontier replacement bumpers are pretty popular now and Built For Trucks has them for cheap

The idea that I am doing is their Gift Certificates. You can order a gift certificate for the amount you want, so it gives guys options when shopping for replacement bumpers or grille guards. I believe they can use the gift certificate on anywhere in the store, so they can buy Ranch Hand truck bumpers or the other gear like headache racks. I'm going to print a gift certificate and wrap it really nicely as my present. You can get it on the home page

. Anyone else doing this? Let me know how it goes.

#1Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. Cummins1973

Cummins1973New Member

Threads:
    I called them and asked question about a Ranch Hand bumper for my 2011 Dodge 3500. They could not tell me if it was in stock, or how it was installed. I was told a tech was gonna call me and I never received a call. I called them again the next day to see if I could stop by to pick one up and they told me that they did not stock, or install ANY truck accessories. PRETTY SCARY TO BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS LESS ABOUT THE PRODUCT THAN THE CUSTOMER DOES. The lady on the phone was very apologetic and sweet to her credit. It is just hard to spend that kind of money from a business that doesnt stock or install product...
    just my 2 cents...