Christmas Gift For Men

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by himalipatel • Nov 19, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    I think all of you guys have started the shopping of christmas. you guys also buy gifts for your father, husband, brother or your boy friend. i have fantastic online portal which provides a very good christmas gifts. To see that collection please visit :

2. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    I will definitely browse and check it out seeing that I have 2 men now in my life, my son and of course my lovely husband. But in your store, what are the most popular choices that people buy for their husband, a popular gift or at least something that you know a person can never go wrong with. I always get confused when it comes to buying my man things and sad thing is that he always gets me just the perfect gift.

3. LALucien

LALucienNew Member

Threads:
    RC toys section!

As a guy, I've gone straight to your RC toys section!
    We just can't get enough of radio controlled cars, planes, helicopters and boats! I don't know what it is about them I just love them and so does every other guy I know. In fact, I've never met anyone that didn't like remote control cars!

4. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Looks like a pretty cool website! I'll take a further look this evening :)

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have teenage boys and a son in law to shop for. The RC toys section may be of interest for the boys now that they are older. The colognes looked good also, my men like to smell good.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is site is a little too expensive for my taste and honestly it doesn't seem like its a trust worthy site.

7. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Wow. Interesting site with lots to choose from. I'll have to look up reviews online to see if it's safe first, but if it seems safe and trustworthy, I'm definitely ordering from the site.

8. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I don't do much shopping for guys except my dad and myself. For my dad, I would take him for dinner, which that's what he prefers. For myself, I like nice gadgets and books, which is very easy to shop for. I would say I am looking for a good camera, although I have a phone that offers a good camera capacity.

9. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    I got all the men in my family a watch for Christmas. I got my 2 sons a new wallet and belt and their watch. My husband says that his Grandfather said that a man is supposed to have a watch for everyday of the week. So I got some work to do for my boys.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was with my ex, I always bought him video games. He amassed a pretty good collection while we were together, but not as big as my daughter's game collection.