Christmas gifts for tween boys?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by JessiFox • Dec 19, 2013.

1. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have some good ideas for gifts for boys aged 9-12? I have to say I'm a little stumped. He's only really cited video games or electronics, but I'd like to limit that kind of thing. In the past, I've gone for something artsy or at the very least something he can put together with his hands, use his imagination, etc. but I'm having trouble thinking of things like that that are age appropriate. A lot of things are a bit too babyish at this point but most of the things related to his interests seem a bit too challenging for a 9 year old at the same time.

2. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Give them cookies or chocolate baskets. you can also give Christmas balloons to them.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I totally understand I have all teenagers and this year I am giving all gift cards , it hard to shop for them because fashion come and go, I would say to you get them a gift card to spend where they like and it may just may give them a sense of independent that hey I'm spending my own money. And of course you cant go wrong with a watch of pair shoes.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    What about some sort of remote controlled toy? Not like a simple car, but one of those remote controlled helicopters or something? I think those always look cool and most definitely not babyish. It's technology but not video games so it might appeal to him. I fee like that a tough age for boys for sure, because they dont' yet care about clothes, but don't really care about toys anymore.

Let us know what you figure out!