Christmas Presents For a Dog?

Discussion in Pets started by brutal37138 • Dec 13, 2013.

1. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    I was curious if anyone on here buys their pets Christmas presents. Generally, we do. It's never anything spectacular or big and it varies from year to year, but I have even given gifts to family members pets as well.

One year in particular I had several plastic Christmas containers that I had bought for cheap and I filled them up with dog treats them wrapped them up in cellophane and topped it off with a boys. They made great containers for treats, it was perfect! Another year we found an easy recipe to make dog treats so we made all our family puppies homemade treats, which was extra fun!

So, do you buy your pets anything for Christmas? If so, what have you done in the past for them?

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I do every year but this year I'm running out of ideas on what else to gift her. Maybe I'll try to bake some cookies for her since she loves cookies. I thought about saving this idea on her anniversary in my family but I'll think about that later.:D

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    As much of a dog person as I am having two dogs, I'm not really into buying them Christmas presents lol. I get them little treats throughout the year so on this one day doesn't really motivate me to get something wrap it up, open it myself and be like hey Fido... looky what I got you! But if other people do it, I think it's cute...I'm just not really into it.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also not a fan of giving presents to my dogs, I think they're already content to receive food treats as presents, no need to buy them additional stuff during Christmas.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had no idea people buy presents/gifts for dogs during the Christmas period. On principle, I won't waste time getting my pet a gift/present because they can't appreciate that the way a person who expected nothing can. . .

6. dapapas

dapapasNew Member

Threads:
    My daughter buys our pug sweaters. Ridiculous sweaters and costumes.