Christmas Shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by weddingbands12 • Dec 20, 2012.

1. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    What is the best gift for my wife on this Christmas ????

For e.g
    Diamond ring
    Eternity ring
    Gold ring or etc.

Please suggest me ...

2. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have to say, your ideas for Christmas is off to a GREAT START! I think all women love Jewelry and me personally any ring from the heart would work. For me, I would consider how long we have been married, I would want a ring to Compliment my wedding ring. So, I would do an Eternity Ring, but have it engraved(well since it is a little to late, maybe you could get it engraved on your anniversary). To see what color or style she likes, you can always snoop in her Jewelry box, I am a white gold or sterling silver! You are in the ball bark for the best gift! Hope this helps. Happy Holidays to you!

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Your ideas are awesome! My husband never gives me jewelry, but I would love something like the eternity ring. The above poster suggested getting it engraved, and I love that idea. It may not be too late, call around. I think anything that comes from the heart is wonderful.
    If you're looking for additional ideas, just go by her cues. Does she like to read? Cook? Write? Draw? Craft? Go by what she likes and get her somethign along those lines...

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could buy her a Pandora bracelet. I bought my mum a Pandora bracelet for Christmas. I think it's a good present because you can buy charms to fit on the bracelet. It will give you present options in the future as there are loads of Pandora charms to buy.

5. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I think this is a great idea. I am not much into jewelry, but this type of bracelet could really be personalized and meaningful.

6. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Hi Treighsie,
    This is really great idea to give the eternity ring but some problem to i am not give the eternity ring because there is very costly .I think i will give eternity ring for my wife this anniversary .Thanks for idea .

7. jaindar343

jaindar343New Member

Threads:
    I am going to the Christmas shopping to the mall at 25 December . and i buying many dresses of Centa closs.

8. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    Diamond ring is best gifts and chocolates.

9. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    Christmas is festival of happiness.diamond Ring is best idea for Christmas gift.You can also give nice Flowers with this.