Cinderella

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by payalnagar • Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. payalnagar

payalnagarNew Member

Threads:
    Cinderella is one of the superhit movie which was released in USA. Everyone are enjoy this movie.

#1Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have to wonder though how well this film will do at the box office. After all, it wasn't that long ago that Into the Woods which also featured the Cinderella story in it was in the theaters. But then Cinderella seems to be one of these timeless stories, regardless of how many times it been told and in how many versions. There have been different takes on this story over the years. From the classic version that reflected the work of the Brother's Grimm, to a musical version, to animated versions to even modern day versions. I guess the fascination and popularity of the story of Cinderella has to do with us rooting for the undergog. A young girl who is treated badly who rises above it all to become a princess. Its the type of story we can all relate to.

3. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    There are some predictions that the movie will gross more than 50 millions in its opening weekend. I not fan of Romantic fantasy stories like Cinderilla but my younger niece wanted to watch it this Sunday. She wanted me to accompany her so I have no choice but to watch. LOL

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    News flash: Cinderella's leading the box office. If you have read the latest news, the film raked in more than 70 million and critics were saying it's an old school story with a modern feel and twist. I may watch it but I'm not too sure when. I could simply wait for a DVD copy to be uploaded to my go-to streaming site and watch it free of charge.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am planning to watch this movie with some of my friends in the cinema. We have always been a fan of fairytales, and Cinderella is one of our favorites. Well, my most favorite is Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella is close in on second spot. So yeah, I couldn't wait to see this film and how it will make me believe once again in true love. ;):)

6. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I love Belle too. She's so awesome. I think I may watch the Cinderella movie, but not at the theater. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. Maybe it's me. I just don't know if it's going to me too much of a drama and less action and I prefer action movies at the theater. (Fun fact: YET, I went to see Beauty & the Beast when they re-released it at the movies LOL).

7. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    As I have said before I accompany my niece to see this movie. At first I thought it will be boring but I was wrong. It is simple and no changes were to the story unlike the twist in other Disney films but its simplicity makes it wonderful and worth watching. The visual effects are nice and the story is really great. One proof of that is a lot of people I saw in the theater are crying in some scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.