Classic Fashion Items

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 14, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What are you favorite classic items? Mine would be the denim jeans. I can't live without them! Also my wardrobe always has a little black dress. ;-)

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Those are my favorites also. If you have nice jeans and a black dress or suit, then you have everything you need to add with a blazer and boots or nice pumps if you so desire. I am a jeans, blazer and boots person in the winter months and a tee shirt person in summer sometimes or if you are going out a nice blouse and blazer will do the trick. And throw on your favorite pieces of jewelry and you are all set.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that headbands are not in fashion anymore, but it is one of my favorite classic fashion items. I also like classic denim jeans, they never go out of style.

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't wear jeans, but I have several pairs of 3/4 length trousers - I suppose you could call them Capri pants - in different fabrics and colours. I also have several A-line skirts, again in different fabrics and colours. When you have those items, you can dress them down with t-shirts and vest tops, and dress them up with smart blouses and camisole tops. I also have that essential little black dress, which I can accesorise for day or evening wear.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite items would have to be scarves and blazers. I think that those items are what I have the most of and they make an outfit so classy just by adding both of them together or separately. I always dress up my jeans up with a nice blazer and in the summertime I always like to add a chiffon scarf to either my bag or just loosely around my neck.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I think another classic item is a long dress. Sometimes a long dress has it's place and will make you look very nice with a blazer thrown on with it and some nice pieces of jewelry. I would say that's a great classic piece.

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Fashion item I like most that is my shoes.I bought a pair of shoes from Woodland from online shopping and the shoes are great.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite classic clothing item is the business suit. A strong business suit goes a long way. It can be dressed up and down. It can be paired with other clothing to create a several outfits.

9. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    A great fitting pair of jeans, a good leather bag and a pair of Raybans.