Clean eaters

Discussion in Food & Drink started by feelfitwithashley • Oct 26, 2013.

1. feelfitwithashley

feelfitwithashleyNew Member

Threads:
    I am wanting to try to start eating clean. This is going to be a huge challenge for me. Do you have a favorite "clean" meal? If so please share! I'm really wanting to find a clean soup that actually tastes good. Also, is there anything close to Mexican food that is clean?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you say "clean", do you mean the one that's ideal for dieting? Well, for starters, you can try to avoid carbs and sweets.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've been wanting to eat cleaner myself, so I mostly stay away from street foods and unkempt looking restaurants. The only trouble with that, is usually the cleaner looking places do tend to be more expensive, and the taste of the dishes is usually a lot more commercialized, which I have to admit I'm not too hyped about. Nowadays, I prefer just preparing whatever I want to eat at home using recipes I find online. It's really a lot easier now that we can just look up some articles or videos, and you can be assured of how clean it is because you will be doing everything yourself.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    What do you mean by clean eating? Are you meaning only eating certain foods? Do you mean foods that cleanse your system or colon? I have never heard of this terminology. I look forward to learning more.