Cleaning the wallet

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Gelsemium • Jan 3, 2015.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just today I was cleaning my wallet with my kids around and it was their happiness. I passed to them some old cards I no longer needed so they were with a big smile saying that they are important now lol, they have a lot of cards!:D So next time you clean your wallet, call your kids eh? :)

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good idea of recycling your old cards. You never know when you might need one of them, regretting having thrown them away prematurely. Talking about this subject, my wallet is getting rather fat and heavy as well. I think here it's also time for a good clean-out. I'll see if I can unload my old cards onto my boyfriend. ;)

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    lol It depends on what kind of cards. I can see my daughter trying to use my expired credit card at Target. No, I agree. It's something we take for granted. The same goes with phone calls to younger kids. They're so used to texts & Facetime & Facebook & Face-Face that it's become special to get an actual phone call.

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    My kids always want the old cards and keys and things from my wallet and purse. Anything to make them feel like a "real" adult. Haha.

I also let them cut out expired coupons.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I am totally guilty of doing this too! Sometimes my wallet and my purse get so full and then I just need to take an afternoon to just sort through it all. I find some things that have been in there for years. Things I don't even use anymore, but I still feel that need and just keep them.

6. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did too when I was little! I used to parade around with my mother's old handbag stuffed with coupons, thinking I was all grown up!