Clearance On Household Products At Rite Aid. Get It Before It's Gone!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 22, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of cleaning supplies at Rite Aid that are cheap, cheap. Below is some of the things I was able to buy. Here are the prices for some of the items:

Purex - $1.49

Air Wick double pack - $2.49

Soft Scrub Oxi Cleanser- $1.07

Lysol P&F Bathroom Cleanser $1.24

Downy Infusion Citrus- $3.49

Cascade (box only) -$1.12

Air Wick Ultra Kit-$3.87

Unstoppables (Purple bottle) -$2.99

4-pack sponges- .74

Downy Infusions $3.49

There are other clearance items too in the same section. Most of the items are 75% off with the exception of the Downy which was 50% off. Coupons are available online. I searched a coupon database and was able to get a few of them. For instance, I found a .50 off coupon on Cascade, a dollar off the unstoppables and some coupons for the Lysol.

RAhouseholdclearance.

2. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Wow! I need to make a quick run to Rite Aid! These are great prices and the best part is you don't need coupons! Thanks for sharing! I love when I can get good deals on products that I love!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I am sure I am too late to take advantage of the sale prices.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I agree. Unfortunately, I was so worried that my store would not have any clearance items left that I didn’t take the time to search out a lot of coupons. There were coupons for some of the items that would have made it only cost a few cents. I was talking with one of the managers, and he was saying they are clearing a lot of things out of the store for newer products.