Clearance Shopping Scores

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by clauemi • Jan 8, 2016.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Like the title says, what are your best clearance section finds? Lately, I haven't been finding much to get too excited about. I skipped on most of the after Xmas clearance this year in an attempt to stop buying so much junk we don't need. I did score a lot kids clothes for $1 and under at Target and Walmart which is great because clothes gets expensive with 3 kiddos. My favorite score was back in summer time when I found 20 Olaf Lounge Chairs at Walgreens for $1.50 each. I sold them all a couple of days before Xmas on a local Facebook group.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I didn't get too much out of clearance sales this past year because I have been a bit unlucky in that I always seem to check them out at times when nothing I like can be found so I always just ended up buying a few clothing items here and there. Although I did get to find a lot of good deals at surplus shops and sales and the holidays sales in general also just gave me a lot of great deals on a lot of unique items in general, both for myself and for gifts for others. I'm still going to try and check out some more leftover sales from the holidays this next week though so it's not over yet for me.

3. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I got some wonderful winter clothes last weekend because there was a great sale on at a local discount store, as they were trying to clear it. So I can put those clothes away for next winter, which is something that will save me a lot of money. I have also got a good bargain on soap this week, and it is almost half of the price that it normally is, which is just great news.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I too skipped the Christmas clearance shopping this year because I was over it by the time Christmas was over. I am going to focus my time and efforts on saving up for next Christmas. I already have a brand new stash of $10 in my Amazon gift card account toward next year. Ok, now for the topic at hand here, I found a brand new pair of Levis jeans on sale for $7 last week and I was totally excited about them. I am a short person and so it is hard to find cheap pants in my size.