Clips in hair

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Anna Blush • Feb 18, 2013.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have always loved doing the half up and half down up do to my hair because I just love how easy and cute the hairstyle is. It also makes me hair look more volumized in the end as well.
    I have been on the look out for the perfect medium sized clips which don't bring too much attention and ones that would blend in with every outfit I wear.
    Where would you suggest to buy them or where could I find them?

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I love hair clips too.. since my hair is long thick and straight I like to keep it tidy and the less knotted the better. I use a lot of comb clips to keep my hair in place.. things that do not drw any attention to them. I find mine from my local health and beauty stores and supermarkets.

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I love using hair clips that are the same color of my hair that way it is not that obvious.
    You can buy them really cheap at the dollar stores or even at the drug stores.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see hair clips being sold in the supermarket. There is also a store over here called PinkBox, and they sell all sorts of hair accessories, from clips to hair bands.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best place I can think off to buy hairclips is a drugstore, probably Walgreens or CVS. They have a wide range usually, depending on which store. Try bigger drugstores and they might have more variety.

6. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I always wear my hair up in clips too. I use a smaller one to pull up the sides. I have learned that not all clips are created equally. I've bought several from the Dollar store and they either break or don't hold the hair well. I have discovered that the Goody brand hair clips are the best. They are well made and really do a good job at holding your hair. I look for them on sale at the drug store and stock up on them. Also you can look at hair accessory places they usually have a good selection of quality clips too. I recommend buying good ones rather than inexpensive cheap ones that can break easily.

7. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    I get mine from Ulta or Sephora! Love them and I can get a variety of sizes and colors.

8. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I am not much use to of it but found this discussion interested so i will showed it to my siso she loved to wear clip on catch her hairs and to make different hair style.