Clothing sales: Never my size!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Lostvalleyguy • Mar 7, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I hate buying clothes. When I need them, I look to see if they are on sale anywhere. I find it frustrating that the stores never seem to have enough stock of clothing in the normal sizes. I can get a great deal on XXXL, but a medium? As clothing isn't something I run out and buy on an impulse, I plan to hit the stores the day the sale starts when possible. I see no reason for a lack of product in my size. Does anyone else have this issue?

2. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, the ones that are usually on sale are either too small or too big. My size is usually small and it's considered common like medium and large, so I don't find too much interesting pieces on sale. Also, I do not like going to shops when it's on a big sale. I really don't like the mess and bumping into so many people while I shop. I would rather shop during normal days and find a really good piece that will last for a long time.

3. mrjohny

mrjohnyNew Member

Threads:
    I have problem with jeans, since they are most selled by waist size, but tipically they are longer than my legs by one or two inches.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I think that's the reason why they put those odd sizes on sale, because it's not the size of the "common shopper", so it's not easily sold. I think you would have better luck if you were to shop on a non-sale day or you try to shop for clothes online. You can also save more by buying clothes online because they're sold at a much cheaper price.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, that is always an issue! Even if you go to the store on the first day of sale that can easily happen, but if you go early there are higher chances of finding stuff. What I always do is buy online whenever a store is having a sale! Places like Forever 21 and Express run out of sizes really quickly in the stores, but online it takes longer. I always find amazing deals online at those stores online!

6. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    That's why I love when stores have specific size racks in their sale/clearance section. Like, an entire sales rack for mediums, larges, etc. That makes it so much easier to find what you need, instead of filtering through an entire rack of clothes that are either too big or too small. You're not alone with this issue, trust me!!

7. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I can't stand when this happens to me. It seems like they never have my size on the sales. I usually try to ask someone at the store when they markdown their items so that I can try to have first pick at them. That makes it a little easier to find some clothes you like in your size. You should give it a try one day, good luck to you!

LOVE & DEALS,
    DH :cool: