Clumsy Ninja Is A Game That You Should Download!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Jan 19, 2015.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just discovered a game that's so cute and funny and free! It's called Clumsy Ninja and I think most of you here will enjoy this game. Clumsy Ninja introduces you to a young ninja that you must train. You can interact with the Ninja in different ways. You could poke it, carry it around, pull it, throw things at it, etc.
    descargar-clumsy-ninja-para-android.

Attached Files:

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds cute. It also sounds like the game might even be worth a few hours of enjoyment. I might check it out the next time I'm downloading apps. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm assuming it's mostly designed for kids, but that won't stop me from enjoying a little bit of play time if it's indeed as fun as it sounds.

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    Yep, it definitely looks kiddie but it also appeals to older players as well (especially girls). There are a lot of things to do with the ninja in order to train him and become a master. The only downside of the game is that it's 120+ mb in size! If you have only a small phone storage left, you might not be to install the app without deleting other apps in the process.

4. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    Definitely looks interesting. Yeah, the size seems on the heavy side, but I guess it's time to delete some old photos to make some space. I can only play cribbage so many times before I get bored of beating the computer. It's time for a new game!

Is there micro transactions?

5. lindbergh

Threads:
    Yep, there are some micro transactions but they're not necessary. You can enjoy the game without making in-game purchases and such. Haha, yep, you definitely have to make some space. You could probably transfer some of your pics to your computer or save them on the cloud. And, if your phone allows, you can transfer the game to your memory card too. :)

6. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    I also find this game very fun. I play it on my sister’s tablet and it is so cute and exciting to play. It is like playing Tamagochi where you have to take care of a certain pet, but in this game you are training a clumsy ninja to become a great ninja with great stealth and balancing skills. The training methods are very fun and it interactive. The daily bonuses are nice and so are the ways in which you can make money to upgrade your ninja. I am excited as to how my ninja will turn out eventually when I train it every day.

7. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Looks a bit interesting and like something that my niece will really enjoy. I will get it for her on her ipad and see what she thinks. It looks cool for a kid her age though.

8. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Looks adorable! I'm really going to look into this and will download see if i'm going to like it, but based from the details you shared, it sounds like fun.

9. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Train a clumsy ninja sounds like an amusing gameplay concept, similar to tamagotchi. It must be very engaging to be the handheld trainer of an untalented Ninja student. To persevere and Help him become a proficient Ninja ought to be very satisfactory. I'll give it a try.