Coachella!?

Discussion in Travel started by pipps • Apr 16, 2014.

1. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I love the look of Coachella, I'm such a festival girl and dream of going there one day. I want to stay in the safari tents as I also like my little luxuries haha :)

So has anyone been and what was it like? I'm from the UK and would love to know the experiences of any Brits out there?

2. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Has no one been to coachella?!

3. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    I have never actually had the opportunity to go there.

But i am extremely interested in attending Coachella one day. It looks like so much fun. A whole weekend filled on concerts, and events. I can not imagine anything better than that. Unfortunately i am not able to afford the trip. I will one day though.

I am thinking of saving up, and attending next year. It will take some hard work, and sacrifice. But i am willing to meet that challenge.

4. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I really wanted to go this year. I have never been but would like to experience it at least once in my lifetime. The pictures from the concerts this year looked amazing and the fact that a few of my favorite artist were there made me wish I was in attendance. The atmosphere looks so fun and exciting! Definitely have to make an attempt to go next year.

5. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    It looks amazing doesn't it! I'm going to start saving up to go in 2016. I will be 21 then :) I live in the UK too so want to make an adventure of it. I know the superbowl is in feb that year and I would love to go there do and maybe do a big road trip with my boyfriend, ending with coachella :D

Does anyone know and good places or websites about taking a road trip through america?

6. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Personally i do not go there yet but my girlfriend insist me very year to go toward the Coachella but in up coming season i sure we would be go for the tour of Coachella..

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Coachella is a Music Valley and Arts Festival in United States. I visited it last year during bus tours from boston to washington dc with my friends. It was a finest festival, I've ever enjoyed. There were many musicians. The atmosphere was incredible. I love to go there again. I think I cannot find this kind of joy anywhere else.