Coffee Brew Station

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Happyflowerlady • Jan 2, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have been using an old coffee pot that sputters and sputs, and the coffee tastes horrible ! My husband drinks it; but I have been making my own coffee in one of those little single serve gadgets.
    While it works fine, there is only one cup unless you make a whole new pot of it. So, I looked on Amazon, and found a small brew station, which makes 4 cups, or two large mugs.
    It is perfect !
    The brewing station does not require a carafe; it keeps the coffee hot inside the brewer, and then you can just serve as much as you want into your cup. It would work with just about any size cup.
    I usually fill my cup up, add my creamer (and maybe a dab of hot cocoa mix), drink a bit if the coffee, and top it back off again and then go sit down to enjoy the wonderful coffee that it makes.
    When I refill my mug for the second cup, I just turn the brewer off, although it will shut off automatically if you leave it on and forget about it.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm interesting, our coffee machine died a while ago and we've been putting a lot of thought into what would be the best replacement for it. What kind of system did you get? Was it a fair price on Amazon? I'm always up for other options to consider.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Miiiiine is a HamiltonBeach Brewstation, and it actually makes 6 cups, not 4, as I stated previously. It is usually around $35 , but Amazon had it on sale for about $17, and since I have Prime, it was also free 2-day shipping with it.
    I always check out Amazon before buying just about anything any more. Even my dog food was cheaper on Amazon than it was at the feed store, plus, it was tax-free and delivered to my door, so I didn't even have to carry it out to the car or back out to the house when I got home.
    I really like the brew station, and I think that anyone who does not need a large quantity of coffee would be very happy with this. They also have the larger ones that make 12 cups, but they were around $50, so out of my price range.