Coffee Fool Coffee.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Happyflowerlady • Mar 12, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently learned about a brand of coffee called Coffee Fool, and it can either be ordered from the Coffee Fool webpage, or from Amazon, which is where I buy it.
    They have both regular coffee (all kinds), and also sell flavored coffees. They have flavors that I have never heard of before, such as Chocolate Pumpkin Pie, which is absolutely delicious ! !
    It is expensive coffee; but i have found that they also have some on closeout on Amazon whch is less than half-price of the regular price.
    Mostly, this is an add-on item, so when i am ordering anything on Amazon, then I look to see what flavors that Coffee Fool has on clearance, and order one or two.
    The coffee is rich and the flavors are incredible , so if you enjoy flavored coffee, this brand is definitely worth trying.

2. muddypoultry

muddypoultryNew Member

Threads:
    Sounds great! My preferred coffee is by a company called kicking horse coffee. They're absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing the deal!

3. philipgust

philipgustMember

Threads:
    Zoegas makes great coffee!

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to check out Coffee Fool next time I am on Amazon, I bet the chocolate pumpkin pie flavor is amazing! I love coffee and the more unusual the better!

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will also have to check out Coffee Fool on Amazon, I have never heard of this brand. Often T.J. Max will have some interesting brands and flavors of coffee in the store when I visit. One christmas I received a spiced rum flavored coffee, the aroma when it was brewing was great.

6. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I want to say that I'm going to check this place out, but... on the one hand, I don't want to because I adore coffee, and I mean adore with a capital adore, ok, Lol! On the other hand, I probably won't be able to resist. Ugh, I just got on my computer about 5 minutes ago, and already I have the urge to wander around the Internet! Thanks a lot Happy! (Maybe just going over to the coffee site right now for a few minutes won't hurt...)

7. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I've not heard of this brand. Do they have more information available like where the beans come from? I'm a bit of an organic snob when it comes to coffee and I also prefer fair trade because I don't like to support businesses that are ripping people off.