Coffee Machine Keurig Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by gracie • Oct 21, 2013.

1. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    My husband and I just bought this last night,it's on sale from over 100 dollars to 98 dollars. I'd say so far we are satisfied with this product,it's so easy to use and a quick way to get your coffee when you buy the small coffee Keurig cups. There are so many different brands that have the cup size of this machine so it actually is not a bad idea. It might sound like a lot but you can make hot tea,ice tea as well as your hot chocolate. Now I just have to find a good brand of hot chocolate that I like.I love something that is just plain hot chocolate ,strong and would like something that is not dark chocolate. I've only tried Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a coffee drinker but I love mine for guests. I can make it fresh by the serving, no one complains I used too much or too little coffee and there is no waste. I also use the K cups for tea and tonight I ran out. I shoved two of the little pocket tab tea bags where the K cup goes and made a great cup of hot tea. I did it a couple times cooled it off and it made great ice tea. The machine looks great and pays itself off in having no waste and coffee always available for guest. I like that I just throw in the K cup, water and walk away. Never got a complaint and usually get great compliments. I look for various brands of k cups on sale and do not find them that pricey. I can't say enough good about the Keurig.

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    Have you tried the Starbucks Hot Chocolate? I am assuming they make it in the cups. I buy the package but it is wonderful!

I am contemplating getting my husband one of these for Christmas, he drinks coffee at least twice a day!

I have heard some complaints that these machines don't get the coffee very hot, he wants his coffee very very hot! What do you guys think? Is it hot enough?

4. FloraFauna

FloraFaunaMember

Threads:
    In my opinion, it gets the coffee hot enough. Not scalding, I wouldn't want that, but definitely hot.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Am I the only one who does not care for this thing? I suppose I am old fashioned but I like a pot of coffee. I like a pot of coffee and I do not even drink coffee lol. I prefer tea. However, I am not a fan of the waste per cup of coffee ratio. Maybe that is too green a feeling. As in, thinking more about the environment and less about the ease of use. I don't know. Have I tried the cup of coffee? Yes. Did I like the cup? It was fine. Would I invest in the machine? No.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Keurig! Have you tried the Starbucks coffees? The Sumatra is pretty good, it's my favorite. Also I love Tully's French Roast, and the Donut House Coconut Mocha Coffee is absolutely awesome with some added milk or creamer!
    The best part about the Keurig is the wide variety of options, I recommend getting some samplers to check new ones out!