Comcast customer service guarantee

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by Happyflowerlady • Mar 23, 2013.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My internment service has been going on and off for the last week or so, and Comcast has been here, or tried to fix it on the phone several times. They always ask me if the tech told me about the customer service guarantee, and they never do, so I looked it up to see what it was. Well, it turns out, if the repairman is late or they can't fix your problem in a regular amount of time, you can have either $20 off your bill, or free premium channels. So I complained that it had been over a week now, and I have to pay for Internet that I was not getting, and they gave me 3 months of Showtime, Starz, and HBO !
    This is good for any Comcast services, TV , or Internet, so be sure and ask for this if you qualify.

2. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, Comcast gets a few things right every now and then. :p

Just be sure to pay attention to you "free 3 months" deal. Make sure it isn't one of those deals where you have to manually opt out of it to avoid being automatically charged after the free period ends. Read the fine print.

3. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    I absolutely cannot stand Comcast and it is the only provider in my area. I feel like all Im paying for is commercials. They are too expensive and I hate spending my money on it but I don't have a choice. Another thing, since I am paying so much for cable I feel like I should not have to sit through every commercial. I should be paying to not watch commercials.

4. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I have Comcast and it can be such a pain. I'm not sure if it's the company of if it's just the service in our area. Every day, and I do mean everyday... SOMETHING will go off. The phone, the internet, the TV. It's very frustrating but it I've gotten used to it and it usually will come back on shortly. I have had this problem with other companies as well so could also be the reception in this area.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't had Comcast in years because I feel like their prices kept going up every time I looked around. I don't actually watch cable anymore, I watch tons of shows on the internet, and if I have a craving for local TV and news, I have a digital converter box on my TV. If I ever do go back to cable, I'll probably just go with Uverse and have them bundle it with my other services.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have comcast and they were aright I guess, but sometimes my bill would be charged for channels I didn't even have and when I tried to cancel they tried to charge me a fee of 100.00, so I just dropped it altogether.