Comet cleanser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Oct 11, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy this at the grocery store and recently found a big can at the 99 cent store. I scrubbed out my shower, sinks and toilets and remember how clean and fresh smelling the entire bathroom is. I know there are lots of sprays, but I really like good old fashioned Comet. What do you think?

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I know it cleans well, and you can buy it fairly cheap. I cannot use Comet. It bothers my skin. I breakout with an itchy rash. I know I could wear gloves while cleaning, but I don't want to do that. I do not like how it smells either, too potent. Why do cleaning materials have to have such a strong odor to say something is clean? Just my humble opinion.

3. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:

Same as me. I notice that if I scrub my toilet daily ,it will stay clean. For the outside, I use LYSOL and I've been using it for years. For my kitchen sink,I actually once in a while will just pour in some bleach to clean it. and then rinse it with warm lemon water. Glad to know that I am not the only person that don't wear gloves when I clean lol.

4. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:

Comet is awesome! I didn't think people still used it besides me,lol. I have tried spray in replacement of ajax or comet but I wasn't satisfied with the results. In some cases I still saw soap scum etc. Comet and Ajax are perfect for things that need to be SCRUBBED. I dont know if I have a case of OCD :) but when I clean my bathroom or house I like for it to not only smell clean but look clean. Thats why I still use comet.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mom used to use it when I was a kid. I recently found some cans at the Dollar Tree. I was so excited. I love the stuff. Comet and Ajax. I get excited at some of the craziest things.

6. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    Comet is a great brand of cleanser. I always loved using Comet, because it did a good job at getting the job done, and it was not that expensive. Comet, also has less scent than any other brand I use. It doesn't irritate you in any way. I am just a fan of Comet as a brand period.