Contact Circle Lenses (Eye Apparel)

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kelthereth • Jun 28, 2012.

1. kelthereth

keltherethNew Member

Threads:
    Mimi_Cafe_Series.

So I have a couple of friends who are into using these "circle lenses" and I like some of the artsy designs that they can have. I was thinking about getting a golden brown color.

Has anyone here ever tried these types of contacts? Was there any unordinary discomfort associated with using them?

2. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi there. I actually use a wide variety of circle lenses for when I cosplay. Ultimately, the comfort and quality will depend on the brand and where exactly you got the lenses. Apparently, there are a lot of fakes around (though I haven't exactly encountered any). As for the Mimi brand, I think that's under the Geo brand, as well? If that's the case, I can vouch for them. For someone who doesn't wear contacts regularly ('cause my eyes aren't bad yet. Like I said, it's mainly for cosplay), they were pretty comfortable. I've never had problems with them.

And what's good with the Geo brand is they come with a serial number that you can check online to see if it's legit their product.

3. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I'm Asian and I wear circle lenses because it's flattering on my face. I'm also nearsighted so basically I need contacts in my life. I love circle lenses. But for those who want to try this trend out, make sure that the color doesn't look really fake on you as it may make you look like a lifeless doll. Plus, buy only on registered retailers! Fake contacts might cause harm on your eyes. :)