Costume Super Center

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 24, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    With Halloween quickly approaching, I thought I would share my experience regarding the online retailer, Costume Super Center. I have found the quality of their costumes to be very high, often even stage production quality. The sizing is true, despite the fact that I am a plus size woman. The variety of costumes will see you through year round holiday and dress up needs. Most recently I purchased a Bavarian Beer Hall girl costume for Ocktoberfest, but costumes can be found for St. Patty's Day, Christmas and others. Is there any where that you purchase your costumes from?

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    That's great that you found a place that sells costumes with high quality as well as have a variety of costumes. I usually go to Party City to look for costumes. The ones I find aren't too expensive which is a good thing because I am not looking to break the bank for one holiday. A couple of my friends go there too. I may check out Costume Super Center if the prices are reasonable.