Coupon Apps

Discussion in Coupons started by monkeyman22 • Jul 8, 2012.

1. monkeyman22

monkeyman22New Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone,

I'm actually fairly new here but just thought I'd mentioned a new app I recently got on my iPhone. I noticed some of the coupons you all are posting are also mentioned in this app. It's called The Coupon App, and it has been a great help for me. My favorite part of the application is that it can see your location to give you the best coupons to wherever you currently are.

Has anyone else gotten a good coupon app on their phones that people should know about? I'm sure there are plenty of them but was curious as to whether any of you had any recommendations.

Keep Saving!

2. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:
    It's not an app for a phone, but I use Swagbucks to download coupons. When you redeem the coupons, you get swag points which you can exchange for gift cards and whatnot. It's like you earn a small bonus. I only make sure to clip coupons for what I need though. The coupons on there come from DontPayFull.com.

Swagbucks.com is the website :).

EDIT: there is an app for android phones I think. There isn't one for iphones.

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I'll have to look into this and try it out. I'm on swagbucks too, but I don't download coupons because I haven't got a printer to print them out. Do you need a printer to get them off swagbucks? Anyway, I could do with looking about for more coupons, it's not something I've really considered doing because of the small returns. I suppose it all builds up in the end and makes a difference in reducing your shopping bills.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have an iPhone just havent tried to coupon apps. Im actually not too sure how to get the register person to scan a coupon off my phone - guess I was hoping someone would explain it to me:confused: