Coupon clipping services

Discussion in Coupons started by jleadbet • Aug 29, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    Our local paper just had an article on ordering coupons, but didn't list any sites. Does anyone buy coupons online from a clipping service? If you do, can you recommend any sites? I'm curious about it, and would like to know what others think of it. Thanks

2. cashmoneybil

cashmoneybilNew Member

Threads:
    I really like the idea about putting a box outside an apartment building! Doesn't cost you a thing and a lot of people just throw those inserts away anyway. I've looked on eBay a few times to buy coupons. The price range I've seen is typically around one to three dollars for about 100 random coupons clipped by the seller. Sometimes there will be duplicates but many of times you can get a lot with no duplicates. They rarely tell you specifically what the coupons are for. Basically all the description you get is that the coupons are clipped from Sunday inserts and are for food, cleaning products, pet goods, baby supplies, ect. If you get a good seller and make sure you check when the coupons expire then it can be worth it to purchase though eBay.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you. The idea of putting a box outside of an apartment complex is great. I was thinking of individual coupons, but extra inserts are wonderful to. I have never looked at eBay. I'll have to check it out along with the clipping service. I'm already careful with coupons printed from the Internet. Most of the stores I shop at have strict policies on these. Thanks again for the tips.