Couponing In Specific Areas

Discussion in Coupons started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 19, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    My son is a toddler, and he currently has a lot of special needs, so I know between that, work, and school, I do not have time to dedicate to fully coupon. However, I was thinking about just couponing in specific areas that I buy a lot from at that time. For instance, right now I'm buying a lot of diapers, wipes, etc. I was thinking about just couponing in that area? Or during holidays, maybe just couponing in health & beauty, because it would probably save me a lot of money with gifts.

Have any of you had success with just couponing in one area alone? Do you have to coupon in every area in order to see big savings? Any help would be great, thank you so much!

2. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    Although if would be more economical to coupon in all areas, if its not possible , couponing in areas you are spending most of your money would still show a savings. I think any attempt to coupon is a good idea. Some of us can devote more time to it. In the end, a savings is a savings :)

3. Mika

MikaMember

Threads:
    Couponing in all areas is definitely more efficient, but it can be hard if you don't have the time. If you can at least coupon in one section it will help though. I find that the easiest way is to just search for coupons online of products you're already planning to buy. I also look through the main coupon printing sites once a month to check out if they have any good coupons. I probably spend around half an hour per month searching through various places for coupons, rebates, and deals, and I easily save myself $30 or more a month just on food and some healthcare products.

Be sure to check out the

and

sections on this site too. You could find some good deals. You could always go to the

section too if you need help finding stuff.