Coupons for online party suppliers?

Discussion in Coupons started by bringbuck • May 6, 2012.

1. bringbuck

bringbuckNew Member

Threads:
    I'm planning for a princess party for my little girl and I am in desperate need for decorations! Does anyone have any online coupons/rebate codes for party decoration suppliers? I'm fine with coupon codes for big sites such as Party City, or third party vendors such as

. Your help would be much appreciated! If not, this is what I get for cutting it close :p Thanks!

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    You can definitely try Party City. They have a great section on stuff that is on clearance - you can get paper cups and plates, napkins etc for about $1-$2 a pack. In addition you can try searching through google to see if there are any special deals going on for party suppliers. I know most party companies who rent out bouncy houses and such will offer you a huge discount on the small things if you go for one of their featured items like a clown or pony ride.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Oh yeah , and you can also try toys r'us online through their clearance section and general page. They have many coupons through different web pages and if you look around their page you can find really cool princess things as giveaway and decor for her party!

4. bringbuck

bringbuckNew Member

Threads:
    I will check out party city and toy r us - I don't know if there's any Party City in my immediate area, and I know the closest Toys R Us closed a while back. But thats what the internet is for, I guess :)