Coupons For Troops

Discussion in Coupons started by legeipslt • Oct 24, 2015.

1. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    There are dozens of lists on the internet where you can send coupons for military folk that they can use at the commissary where they are stationed. Google "send coupons for troops" for a list of places.

Additionally, you can send expired coupons to the troops because they can use them up to six months past their expiration date! Don't throw the coupons away -- put them to good use.

2. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    What a great idea. I often come across coupons that I can't use. I am definitely looking this up. Well worth the cost of postage if someone who is in the service can use something I can't. I always send my Hotel Size toiletries to them so maybe they can go in the same box. I am going to check on this. Thanks tlspiegel.

3. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    Coupons can be very helpful financially for troops and their families stationed overseas. I wish more people were aware of these great programs. Spread the word! Good for you Cheryl for sending toiletries to the troops... such a great idea!.

4. jessicazi

jessicaziNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah, you are right.
    But there are so many coupon website, it is not easy to identify which one has good quality, good service and fast delivery.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, this is fantastic @tlspiegel and i'm sure it'll go a long way in helping the troops. I'm glad stores have seen sense and allowed them to use the expired coupons six months past their expiry date. I do hope this catches on and that a lot of people do it to lend a helping hand. I'm going to have a look at the list and see if there's anything I can do from where I am :)

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was not aware that there was a site to send coupons to people that could use them. I have some coupons that came in my newspaper that I would be happy to send to the military families that can use them.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:What a great idea to help the troops overseas and their families to give them coupons. We get the Sunday newspaper where there are tons of coupons and most of them I don't use, so it's a good idea to give them to the troops.

8. J.smooth

J.smoothNew Member

Threads:
    it's great idea , hope help them one day :) .