Crest Pro Health Toothpaste

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Isabellas2007 • Jun 12, 2012.

1. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    If you are looking for a new toothpaste where you can feel and see the difference you want to have this one! I know the Crest Pro Health toothpaste is a little bit more pricey then the base model, but I can tell the difference. For me my teeth are a little bit whiter and the pain I used to have is removed.

2. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    I have heard great things about Crest Pro Health but have not used it myself yet. Next time I go shopping I will pick up a tube and see if it makes a difference. I'm always willing to try new things that work, even for a little higher cost.

3. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    I use this toothpaste along with sensodyne and I can say the Crest Pro Health is great although it is one of the most expensive toothpastes I've ever bought.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It is good but I am not sure it is worth the higher price. I guess we just didn't see that much of a difference compared to other brands that cost less. If I do get it, I usually will buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon. I can also usually get a good price on it at Rite Aid, Walmart or Walgreens.

5. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I think the price is a little high as well but if you can find a coupon or a sale, go for it. I honestly like every type of Crest that I've tried, a lot of times I just use the basic regular paste they have.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Toothpaste is expensive. You are just paying for a load of chemicals to enter your bloodstream.

Buy a tub of baking soda and clean your teeth with that. It will save you money and it will not harm you like toothpaste.

7. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    Next time I go shopping I will pick up a tube and see if it makes a difference. I'm always willing to try new things that work, even for a little higher cost.

8. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Learn more about Crest Pro Health's dental hygiene products inspired by dentists, and intended to give you a healthier smile.

9. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I would like to know what is in these high priced tooth pastes that make them so much better. When I read the active ingredients, it's almost always just floride, some with higher concentrations. I personally have gone to a natural tooth paste without floride. It wasn't until I made this change that my teeth and gums began to improve.