Criminal Case

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by chiofthenorns • May 18, 2015.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I recently discovered the game Criminal Case because of a game invite I received on Facebook. It's a game where you solve cases by finding hidden things in different crime scenes. It's actually fun. I used to stay away from "hidden" games because I thought they were boring. Now, I am really enjoying Criminal Case. I think I am addicted to it!

Have you tried playing Criminal Case?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think that I have ever played Criminal Case. The closest that I have come is playing CSI on Facebook, and other hidden object games that I have downloaded to my computer in the past. I love hidden object games. They are fun, and sometimes you even learn the name of objects that you may not have necessarily known before. I tried to install CSI on my tablet, but it appears to be the Facebook version of the game, and you have to pay, which I am not paying lol.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've played the game for a little bit but I'm not really into it. I thought it's really boring. It's keeps crashing on my phone for some reason so i got rid of it.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All of these Facebook games are so annoying. They are advertised as free, and appear to be free right off the bat, and then you click on it, and begin to play, and it is a Candy Saga Crush type thing, where you have to pay to go to the next level. Mind you, with Candy Saga Crush, you can play for free as long as you can pass the levels. But with Criminal Case, it is like they make you pay anyway.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I have invitations or requests from friends to play this game. Every day. Lol. It's annoying me since my notification is spammed by requests for games already. Good thing it tamed down now. Anyway, the game sounds like most games I used to play in my iPad. At first, they are quite addicting but over time, you just get bored with it. I can't remember the last time I played such games.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a new one to me, so apparently no one on my Facebook friends list plays it, which is a surprise. Is it one where you have to pay for additional clues, etc., after you reach a certain level? I don't usually play ones that cost money, since I'm not looking to spend money right now. Other than the money issue, it sounds interesting, and like something I might like, so I will have to look into it.

7. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    It's very similar to that old CSI game on Facebook that didn't really hit off. Right now though, Criminal Case seems to be very popular that I always get notifications from my friends about it to join or send them stuff. It's actually a bit annoying, haha.

8. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I checked, and it is available in the Google Play store. There are some other similar sounding ones also, including CSI. I'm going to download a few and give them a test run, thanks for bringing up the subject :).