Curling Wand Or Flat Iron?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Jasmine2015 • Nov 21, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I am used to using flat irons. I have both electronic flat irons and the type you have to heat up on the stove. I have never used a curling wand before. I have seen the advertising for it but I'm not sure if I should get something like a curling wand since my hair is still growing out and I have about 4" in growth so far. Would a curling wand be OK for short hair?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For curling hair, I definitely don't like doing it with a flat iron. It may be because I never learned properly how to do it, but I much prefer using a curling wand to curl. Wands are easy to use and make the curls look nicer!

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I used to always use a flat iron but it destroyed my hair, even with using heat protecting spray. I try to stay away from flat iron's all together and just blow dry my hair. I do use a curling wand every once in a while and it doesn't damage my hair nearly as much.

If I were you I would suggest going to a beauty store and talking to one of the consultants (if there is one near your home). They will be able to provide an unbiased opinion of what is best for your hair.