Current Blockbuster Movies Coming Out

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 19, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    A lot of big title movies have been showing off their teasers and trailers recently, namely, Star Wars, Batman vs. superman, Avengers, Jurassic Park, etc. and it seems like I'll probably be spending a good amount on movie theater tickets and food again soon because I'm actually curious about most of these titles.

How about you guys, do you plan on seeing all these big name titles in theaters or do you plan on skipping some of your lesser favorites? How do you plan on saving some money seeing as there are lots of these "must see" movies coming out very soon?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Batman vs Superman! I'm so excited lol. Of course they'll make the little guy beat up the big guy for shock value, but anyone with a brain knows who would have a certain bat beat within half a blink if it all went down in real life :p haha.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm actually excited to watch Minions later this year. There's so much hype around Avengers: Age of Ultron that it's discouraging me from watching its premiere. I might watch it after the hype is over so that I won't have to stand in line or elbow people out of the way. When I'm too lazy to buy tickets at the cinema, I just buy tickets online (at mall websites) and an added perk is that you can also choose your seat. I might watch Batman versus Superman just to see how Ben Affleck would look like in a bat suit.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am really very excited to watch Batman vs. Superman! That's definitely going to be awesome. I just couldn't wait to see it in the big screen now, though I have heard it would come out next year, 2016. I'm dreading the long wait, but I know it's worth it.

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    My husband and I will definitely be at the Jurassic World premiere. We are both obsessed with the franchise and were thrilled to find that we had that in common when we met three years ago. Its very cool for us to be able to see a new installment together. We will also probably go see the new Star Wars. Other than that, I'm not sure.

We try to save money at the movies by not buying concessions at the theatre. We will eat a meal at home either before or after the movie. Sometimes we will go out to dinner but we try to keep it to one of the cheaper options.

6. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    There is a countdown in my house right now waiting for the new Avengers movie to come out. My husband and son have a daily conversation about it over dinner. They are, apparently, very excited to see it. I think I know what we will be doing next weekend! As for me, I'm looking forward to the Batman vs Superman movie.

7. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not the kind of person to go to the theatre to watch movies. What I usually do is wait for the Blu-ray release of most of them and watch them then. Very few movies warrant a trip to the movie theatre for me, but I will definitely be going to watch Avengers. The first one was such a great movie and I have high expectations for this new one.

8. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The new X-men, that I forgot the title. I think this one would be really great. I like all X-Men franchise. Each of them I really wait with such eagerness. Another is the Batman - The Dark Night Franchise, if there is. Dark Night is my favorite among all, X-Men included. It's got the best action soundtrack that makes me on the groove - really thrilling, not to mention the excellent plot that it also got. The actors, too really did a great job.