Cutco Knives

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Animachine • May 13, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    We've all seen the late-night Cutco knives commercials. It always ends up being about $40 for a whole mess of cutlery. Has anyone ordered this set, and if so, was it a good value? I've been half tempted to call and order a set myself, as all of their demonstrations are pretty convincing. I love how they cut metal with the all-purpose knife.

cutco-knives.

2. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    The knives have worked for me. I bought them online and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They are very durable and tend to be easy to wash.

3. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Doesn't Vector Marketing sell these knives?
    I remember going to a scam meeting a long time
    ago for Vector.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    My brother sold cutco knives door to door for awhile after college. My parents bought a set and LOVE them. My mom has a hard time washing them because they slice her waschclothes just from cleaning

5. Moosh

MooshNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah I actually am a rep. for cutco! I was amazed by what these knives can do which is why I am continuing to sell them to people interested in them.;)

6. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I must have had a terrible experience with their knives before. I had a set and it went dull rather quickly. In fact I had to replace them with the different knives I not use because it does not stay sharp enough for me.