CVS and Minute Clinic

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by jleadbet • Sep 8, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say I had a great experience at Minute Clinic with my son. We waited about 10 minutes, and the nurse practitioner was very attentive. While we waited for the prescription, we shopped. I found the prices were lower than Rite Aid, where I normally do my drug store shopping. There's only 2 CVS stores in my area and probably 10 Rite Aids, but I think I'll be going out of my way a bit to shop at CVS more.

2. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    When we didn't have insurance my wife went and she liked it. Her biggest gripe was the medicine they prescribed didn't work so she had to go back and they charged her for a new visit. That sucked but the visit also included antibiotics so it kind of balanced out since she would have had to pay for them anyway. It wasn't their fault that she didn't really accept the first medicine they gave her since each person is different so it wasn't a big deal.

3. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    That's a great endorsement of the store. Beats waiting in the doctor's office. Also nice to be able to browse while you are there. I like CVS a lot.