Cvs Do You Use The Savings Coupons There?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Ke Gordon • Sep 24, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At CVS they have the program with their own store brand savings.They are called value rewrads. Do you use those when you shop there? Sometimes the awards have to be used by a certain specific date. Do you remember to use the extra value coupons you get when they are due? There is nothing worse than forgetting to use your rewards by the time they are due.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    CVS do some of the best coupons and the great thing is you can print them out in store. At times you have to print them out yourself or they can be stored on your card. The dates do encourage you to go back each week, but there is always another coupon and I think they base it on your last shops.

In my local store, the cashiers would sometimes take expired ones and over ride them for my friend as we were in CVS nearly every day.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We don't have CVS in this company but one of the large pharmacies, Boots, has a similar scheme which is based on your previous shopping behaviour. However, if I don't need the items on offer right now, I won't use the offers.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:So true and I always use them unless I forget about it for life gets hectic. Since I've a Extra Care card I can get coupons in store and through them mail. I love the Gold Emblem walnuts which is a very good price. CVS has so many coupons that I don't use, but when they got the ones I can use I definitely appreciate them for saving money is great. In CVS stores they've got the coupon generators too.

5. elrjlr22

elrjlr22New Member

Threads:
    I love the coupons at CVS! We recently moved and don't have CVS anywhere near us, so I miss the savings. I would use manufacturer coupons along with the CVS coupons and their bucks that you get back in purchases. My best shopping trip was over $100 and I only paid $8! I would definitely look into their coupon policies and start soon if you have a CVS nearby.

6. lookatalthea

lookataltheaMember

Threads:
    I love CVS coupons but I kind of feel like they're a scam. CVS is so overpriced to start with, that with their coupons it seems like you end up just paying "normal" price rather than "discounted" price. Also I guess they've been remodeling CVS stores where I am, and after the CVS near me was remodeled it was terrible! They never have ANYTHING in stock anymore. I used to feel like being able to find everything I need was worth paying a little extra, but now I'm kind of frustrated with them.

7. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love CVS for tons of savings! They have the best coupons and they have some great weekly deals. I always go to the coupon center before I shop the store.

8. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I think a lot of the CVS coupons help create impulse buying. I only use them if I was planning on buying it anyway. It does help influence the brand I buy. Or for example, I know I need to buy shampoo in the next week or so but I have the coupon for this week, I will go ahead and buy it as long as I know I will use it in the future. It is very easy to pair these coupons with manufacture coupons to get double the savings.