CVS Pharmacy Ultra-Soft Cleansing Wipes Unscented

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Oct 20, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I recently posted about an unpleasant experience I had with some makeup removal cloths, and it was suggested to me by a forum member that I should try baby wipes instead.

I decided to try these CVS house brand baby wipes. I am very glad that I did. These are very gentle, and they remove makeup very well. They have just the right about of cleansing product so that they are not too wet, but they don't dry out quickly. The cloth also feels a little thicker than your usual cleansing cloth. Although I am not particularly sensitive to scents, I am glad that these are unscented.

These wipes come packaged in a resealable plastic bag. You get 40 baby wipes in a package and they only cost 1.99. As these are from CVS, don't forget to use your ECBs so that you can get them for free. :)

Overall, I am a convert, and I will be using baby wipes as makeup removal wipes from now on.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm...I feel a little silly to admit this but I've actually never thought of that. It seems like a fair solution though, cheap, gets the job done and good for sensitive skin...and it's not like you really need a product to be scented when it's mainly just for removing make up anyway. That's a great idea :).

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Before make up wipes existed that's what all make up artists and people who traveled used. I use them all the time as they are more versatile when I'm on the road as you don't need to buy different types of wipes.

Baby wipes are more durable and bigger and useful to have in the bathroom for guests too if they don't have a facecloth with them, so I always keep some visible.
    For some reason in the UK the wipes are much cheaper than in the US!