Daily deal sites

Discussion in Online Shopping started by amy005 • Dec 12, 2013.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone ever go shopping at those daily or weekly deal sites? I have purchased things from a few. There is Cowboom.com which a Best Buy company but they typically sell a lot of things that people at Best Buy returned and refurbished them, etc. They have a "deal of the day" but in general everything on there is more resonable. Another website I have purchased from before is Hautelook.com. I have heard of others like Zulilly.com, Nomorerack.com 1dealaday.com and a few others. Although I don't really trust Nomorerack and 1dealaday because they seem like they take a long time to ship things out and don't seem to sell high quality things. HauteLook also takes a while but you are aware of when the product you order will arrive BEFORE you buy it. If people still complain about it taking a long time to ship that is on them, Hautelook also has really high end products which I think is totally worth waiting an extra week or two.

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never shopped at deal of the day or deal of the week websites. I haven't found any good ones, but I will check out the ones you listed. Cowboom sounds like a good one, especially for electronics. I am subscribed to Hautelook, but haven't purchased any clothing from them yet. All their clothing looks to be of high quality and they have some unique finds on there.