Dannon Lite and Fit Greek :))

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Farrah • Sep 14, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, I like yogurt in a pinch. I mean its no ice cream or anything but it does help satisfy my sweet tooth somewhat. Until I found this! OMG It is so thick, and rich and creamy and delicious, and out of all the Greek Yogurts it is the least amount of calories! Thats right just 80 Calories! It also has 2x the protein...Long Live The Greeks!!!! This stuff is awesome!

Attached Files:

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    This yogurt is very tasty. This kind of product, unlike the classic yogurts because its consistency is quite special. It's in a midpoint between creamy and "firm". The flavors are usually represent something exotic and new experience for our palate. As you say, the nutritional information it provides is very interesting, because it doesn't represent a large intake of calories and provides significant amounts of calcium. In my region the spring is coming, and this is an option to enjoy any time of the day. I usually leave a few minutes in the freezer so the yogurt has that texture that I like. :)

3. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I love yogurt, and I just discovered Greek yogurt, which I find delicious. What a treat. Wonderber!

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Wow to add to my delight I just found a coupon on

Its for $1.00 off. They are usually sold in packs of 4, for $3.78. So, its a nice chunk of savings.

5. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Aren't Greek yogurt's just the best? Right after my first bite of Greek yogurt several years ago, I just knew I'd never eat regular yogurt again. And why would I with Greek yogurt having way more protein, less carbs and less calories than the regular kind. My favorite is Fage 2% plain. I can add my own fruit and a smidgen of Stevia, stick it in the freezer for an hour and have the next best thing to ice cream I've ever tasted. Love it! I've never tried the flavored Greek yogurts in the store because they are all made with sugar (and too much of it for my taste anyway). But, if I had to choose a flavored yogurt, I'd definitely go for a Greek one.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I haven't had flavored Greek yogurt yet. I do like the texture of the plain kind, though, and tend to cook with it instead.

Did you know you can actually make your own by simply straining plain yogurt through cheesecloth for a few hours? It gives that same thick, concentrated flavor and is so much cheaper. Then add your own fruit and you're good to go.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried the Greek yogurt, I have not tried the Dannon Lite yet, with a coupon I am more motivated to try it. Putting the yogurt in the freezer will make it even better.

8. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know why I waited so long to try Greek yogurt. Probably because I didn't have a coupon, but I'm so glad I tried it. It is so good. I also found the $1 off coupons so now I can stock up.

9. michal

michalNew Member

Threads:
    it is very popular now.day by day....