Dapper Gentlemen Moustache Wax

Discussion in Product Reviews started by PhilA • Aug 20, 2014.

1. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I appreciate that this product may not apply to many people, but I recently purchased it and thought I'd share my thoughts. I recently decided to grow out a moustache, I'm not jumping on the current wave of popularity that seems to be happening, more so I just wanted to give it a try.

Now, I did some research online to see exactly how people are crafting this facial hair and read a lot of mixed reviews. There are not too many products with overwhelmingly good feedback, I settled on the Dapper brand after reading a few good reviews on a couple of different sites. What no one really mentions is how hard this wax really is. It's almost as solid as a candle and takes some effort to warm into a useable paste. It holds well, pretty much the whole day if you get interfear with it.

So overall I would say that it's not worth all the effort for a tache, but if you're doing it then you can do it right with this product. Rating 7/10.

- NB I can't seem to get a picture to load.

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Wait, is this mustache wax for shaping your mustache like a hairstyle? Like those guys with the really twirly or silly mustaches walking around? I had no idea people made this kind of stuff. I figured they just used gel or let it dry that way or something. I never really thought about using wax. That is crazy! :D

3. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    Yes, it is exactly that. I didn't know either until I looked into it so I thought I would share here, and like with anything there is a whole world of clubs and websites for people with wacky mustaches. It makes sense I guess, the thing won't curl and hold itself in place. It is not as easy as it looks either, takes some patients, but it has a nice vanilla and rosewood scent :)