Deadly Women? Do you watch this show?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pocs • Aug 31, 2012.

1. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    At first I turned my nose up at this show, another who don't it type show that already had flooded the airwaves. At the urging of a friend I gave it a chance. I was shockingly surprised. Mire than a who do it. It shows the inner workings of the womens minds. Their punishments. It also has a crime profiler to show possible why and what caused them to do such awful crimes. Crimes women are usually not considered to partake in. The show seems amazingly accurate also. I have researched many of the crimes and the women involved and the facts surrounding the crimes are true.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I watch this show all the time I think I've seen almost every episode. There are some crazy women on that show. I'm surprised that they just don't get a divorce they usually end up killing their husband. The way they think is just irrational and it's on impulse. If they would take a step back to asses the situation they would see that things will get better eventually.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this show. For the description, it doesn't sound like my type of show. I can watch fictional crime shows, but real crime shows are too much for me.

4. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    is this like CSI where cases are solved?
    I wouldn't like watcing such investigation while the case aren't actually solved.