Deals On Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by FenWoFon • Apr 8, 2016.

1. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    I am currently looking fo a good deals shop where I can acquire some sneakers, I am looking for the most used brands such as Nike, Adidas and PUMA, If you guys know about any site please share it so we can take a look and compare prices within pages and shoes.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's a UK discount store called SportsDirect that sells very good brands at discounted prices. I don't know where in the world you are, but maybe you could check the website to see if they can ship to you. I know they do ship internationally, but to what countries, I don't know.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    Well I checked it out and I personaly think that they dont make deliveries outside of the UK, however thank you for giving me options, I will surely see if I can use it or not, I will keep looking for more anyway.

4. Lushlala

Threads:
    Oh that's a shame, @FenWoFon@FenWoFon! Where are you based, because if you're in the US, there's the US version....maybe you could try your luck there?

I checked it out, and it seems to ship world wide too, which would be ideal for me too :)

Good luck!

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel like I'm always mentioning the same store here, but Ross dress for less is to me the best place to buy any kind of shoes, especially tennis shoes and flats! I have bought two pairs of tennis shoes in there for a fraction of the original price. They always have very nice Nike and Rebook shoes in there. They are also great if you're looking for a workout clothes, they have a bunch of Nike, Adidas and Puma too.

6. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    O
    h I did not really notice of it, I am currently living somewhere in south America, will move back to US soon, I will try it out, if I ever buy anything from there I will surely let you know! thanks a lot!

7. Lushlala

Threads:
    It's a pleasure, @FenWoFon :) I sure hope it works out for you, or alternatively you find something better. I mean, it's a good site, but if you're moving back to the US shortly, you'll most likely find much better deals locally. I always find the US has so much more to offer, at cheaper prices. Good luck finding what you're looking for :)

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    You can try looking for their outlet stores. I know in most countries they will have one place where you could buy their shoes for cheap but you might be limited in options or sizes or at worst you just probably wouldn't find many of their designer items there and instead you'd only come across some of the more generic designs. Still, for the brand, the prices you get at these places is worth the special trip. Also I think Payless carries some Nike shoes from time to time as well but again they mostly only have the generic styles, usually.