Debbie Meyer Green Bags...

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Dogged1 • Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dogged1

Dogged1New Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love my Debbie Meyer Green Bags. I love to grow my own veggies and never know from year to year what I'm going to plant. So when it comes to keeping my tomatoes around for a while, these bags really work. The only problem is that I don't have a clue as to how many times I can practically wash these things and re-use them. Does anyone have a clue on this???:confused:

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I saw on one site where it says that they can be used up to 10 times, but I don't know. I do know that I have been meaning to get some of these bags for the longest time, but it had slipped my mind. I only seem to remember about wanting to get them when I see the commercial on TV, but I have not seen it on TV in a really long time. Hence, I forgot about wanting to purchase them:)

I want to get these because I get super irritated when I buy fruit and leave it in my fridge longer than I meant to. Not so long as I would expect the fruit to be spoiled, but when I come back to it, it has already started to decay. Especially strawberries, they seem to start decaying quicker than any fruit that I put in my fridge.

Thanks for reminding me about these, I am going to write this info down somewhere, so that in the not too distant future I don't forget to purchase these bags.

3. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    Whenever I buy strawberries I tell my family that they have to eat them that same day, otherwise I have that same problem.;) I have never heard about Debbie Meyer green bags, but now that I have I want them. From what I gather here, they keep your produce from spoiling as quickly? It's a pain in the behind, but I usually need to make several trips to the grocery store each week to make sure that our food is fresh, and it would be nice to stock up a bit and not worry about it as much.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for reminding me about the bags. When I see the information on tv I say to myself to get some and wonder if they work as good as they say. I hate to throw food out. Now that you have said they are good I will make the investment.

5. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I want to try the real green bags. I tried the generic ones from the dollar tree for bananas and they did not work.

6. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I have a pack of these in my saran-wrap/tin-foil drawer in the kitchen and I have yet to use them. Actually, I plan forgot someone gave them to me as a gift. Now, I have a goal to try them out and report back here. You'll have to wait until the new year though as I'm travelling for the holidays.

Strawberries seem to be the biggest worry. So I will start with them. Any bets on how much longer I can get them to last with the green bags?