Defect In The Company Product

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Apr 20, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    The applesauce I purchased at Sam’s Club was defected. Parts of the sauces was stuck to each other and some of it spilled over into the box. I felt the company should know because someone was not on the job when they packed this product. It took several phone calls, but the company mailed me a case of applesauce and several coupons to buy more.

Do you call the company if you have a problem with their product? I think it’s good thing because they should know and they will give you coupons to make up for the inconvenience.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    The problem with some companies is that they are behemoths and one requires a number of layers of correspondence for them to consider your slight. I know of some mobile phone companies in my country that make what look like illegal deductions of airtime. It takes one to go commando and report to the mass media for them to be serious about customer support.

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    It really depends on the company, but if all is the way it is supposed to be then you should get your reimbursement or a discount or something like that. I know that local restaurants and businesses are usually always good and stand behind their products and services, it is when you get the larger chains that you might see some hoops that you need to jump through.