Dental Clinic Inside the Mall

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by smilemae • Aug 27, 2014.

1. smilemae

smilemaeNew Member

Threads:
    I work in one of the Dental Clinics inside a famous mall in our place. Compared to our previous clinic, which is outside the mall, we have a lot of patients catered here. People prefer to have their teeth checked inside the mall because when there is no available dental chair, they can just roam around the mall and do something productive rather than wasting their time waiting inside the clinic. They perhaps do shopping or does some groceries at the same time.

How about you? Do you like this kind of set up?

2. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    This sounds like a great concept. I think people will be comfortable with this idea because there are so many other things to do in the mall.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course I prefer that kind of setup, since malls are usually air-conditioned, and you can freely roam around and amuse yourself if you happen to arrive at a time where there are many people inside the dentist's office. Over here, it's pretty common to see spas, dermatologist and ophthalmologist clinics inside the mall.

#3Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if I would like to go to a dentist in the mall. There is an teeth whitening service in the mall near me. It just looks so weird to me. I suppose it's convenient, but it's not my thing. It's not just dentists. I don't think I would visit any healthcare professional with an office or clinic in the mall.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I think the concept is very convenient but it's not for me. Whether I should or shouldn't I just have a greater feeling of trust toward doctors, dentists, etc. that work in offices in hospitals or office buildings.

6. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    My dentist has been inside a mall for years, and to be honest I didn't even think about the bonus that it is. Now, if they offered those beeper things like you get at some restaurants while you wait that would be amazing. Sometimes the wait can be pretty long in there!

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that there is something psychological about this set-up. Going to the dentist is not an isolated trip to a special clinic somewhere in town anymore, no, it is something that can easily be incorporated while doing your shopping. For me, it takes a lot of the terror out of going for regular check-ups. I can just fill my head with what I need to get from my shopping list, instead of being consumed by the anxiety that I usually experience when I have to go to a dental clinic. Visiting a dentist in a mall really works for me.

8. malik2630

malik2630New Member

Threads:
    I like the concept dental clinic in the mall. Because in the mall the chance to get more customer increased. People usually comes in mall so I think its better idea to grab more audience for the clinic.