Derma Micro Needle Roller

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by maddie • Oct 4, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried this Derma Micro Needle Roller? No, I have not tried it, I am too much of a scaredy cat to try anything like that? I recently came across this product and read the reviews, I should say that I was suitably impressed. Is it worth buying? I would be interested to know.

41cV5gtVVaL._SL500_AA300_.

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I have not used one for the same reason as you; I'm a big scaredy cat. But I belong to a beauty forum where lots of women use a derma roller with great success. Plus, if you google it, there are lots of before and after pictures posted of derma roller users. What exactly are you using it for: wrinkle reduction or stretchmarks?

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Hi again, maddie. Thanks for starting yet another interesting topic :)
    I purchased one of these derma rollers but have never gotten round to actually using it regularly... or even trying it the way it is prescribed. I suppose you have to use a reasonable amount of pressure to see results. Getting it done professionally is something I might consider, if and when I wrinkle up a lot. My beautician offers this treatment and has showed me Before and After pictures of her clients... pretty impressive results, especially with terribly lined and wrinkled skin. It sloughs off the skin's surface and stimulates collagen production. I would be wary of doing this on my own though.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    sandooch, I now see a few lines and wrinkles on my face. My skin feels so dry and is losing it elasticity. I did see the pictures and reviews, and I should say I was impressed. However, using a pin roller on my face scares me to no end. I thought I might get some help in the form of personal experience from people who have used it. Thanks for the response.

Gina, You reflect my thoughts. This is what I have been thinking too, maybe getting it done professional would help. It would also cost quite a bit I am sure. I really need to do something with my skin before it is too late. I have neglected it for many years now. Thanks a ton. God bless.

5. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    Someone mentioned this in a thread I started about getting rid of acne scars. I have the same sentiment that you all have about the thought of using needles on my face. That sounds painful. However, if it gets results, I might be willing to try it.

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone. Thanks for starting up this thread! I just bought one on Amazon 2 days ago after seeing some before and after pictures. I am so scared that I am going to scar my face or get a nasty skin infection, but am willing to take a risk to get rid of the wrinkles on my face. I am just going to suck it up and go for it. I'll post some before and after pictures next month and report back on my results.

7. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of it before. I will now look into this because form what I am seeing in this thread, I think I am willing to try it and let you know how it works. I wouldn't be scared!

8. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Steph84, Try it on your forearms before you try it on your face. I also found that this helps get rid of cellulite as well, maybe you could try it on your thighs or something if you have a cellulite problem. When you gain control and are confident to an extent you could try it on your forehead and progress to the rest of your face. Please let us know..I am still a chicken. I wish I had more courage when it comes to such things. LOL :D

@ sdjaxson, It may really be worth it. If you decide to check it out would you please let us know how it went? Thanks :)

#8Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  9. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I just saved this to my amazon wishlist. I have stretch marks on my legs and I read that this assist treatments in getting in deeper. The product absorbs better and the appearance of the stretch marks is supposed to improve markedly.

10. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    This is on my wishlist too. I will get it as soon as I see some good reviews here. I am not so sure of the customer reviews and the pre and post pictures online. They could easily be doctored and photoshopped. Actually I am just buying time to pick up the courage to go ahead with this.

11. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a derma roller! It is on the way and I am so excited. I will update you when I get it. I have done a lot of research and it provides awesome results.

12. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Congrats! Courageous you.. I still haven't found the courage to do this... let us know how it goes... I would love to hear from someone who has really tried this .. I am not so sure about the reviews on the internet.. you never know if those are paid reviews or actual customer reviews.

13. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Superb, congrats :)