Dial - Healthy Moisture Soy Almond Milk Oh How I Miss You!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by thinker013 • Jan 24, 2015.

1. thinker013

thinker013New Member

Threads:
    I used Dial Healthy Moisture Soy & Almond Milk for at least three years, until the store I bought it at stopped carrying it and no one else in my area carries it :( Oh how I miss it. I may start ordering it online.

The smell of this body wash was amazing! A lot of body washes have a smell like ... soap. That's the only way I can describe it. This one you didn't smell the soap in it at all. The scent was strong enough to smell it well, but wasn't overpowering.

I have dry sensitive skin. This wash not only didn't make me break out or sting anywhere, it actually did moisturize so my skin wasn't as dry as it has been with other body washes. I switched to their triple moisture after trying a couple others in between that didn't work and the triple moisture is good on my skin, but it definitely doesn't have the amazing smell the almond & soy milk had.

Is there anything in particular you look for in a body wash or are you lucky and can just use pretty much anything? If you have sensitive skin, what kind of body wash do you suggest?