Diamond Candles

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lrd913 • Oct 19, 2014.

1. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried these out yet? They are candles that have rings in them. Apparently the rings are valued anywhere between $10.00 and $5,000.00. I'm sure that most of the rings are on the $10.00 end, but it seems like an interesting idea. I've looked at the website and they have a vast amount of scents. I was thinking about buying a few as gifts, but wanted to see if anyone had bought one before.

Thanks in advance.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love them! You're right, most of the time you're probably not going to get a ring that's worth very much, but it's an exciting idea and the process is fun. Plus a lot of the rings are really pretty, whether they're worth a ton or not. I've tried 2 so far, and the smells are great and they last quite a while. I think it's worth it :).

3. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite scents? They all look like they would smell amazing. A few people that I know absolutely love candles and I thought these would be a nice change from the Yankee Candles for once. How long do they last? Also, do they come with a lid on the top? I couldn't tell from the pictures on the website. I wasn't sure if they just showed the candles without lids or they didn't have them.