Diamond Peel

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by chiofthenorns • Sep 6, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to try to have a diamond peel on Tuesday because I have acne. Also, I have so many acne scars that need to clear away soon. I bought a discount voucher for a diamond peel plus facial treatment because I heard that this is a good treatment. Has anyone tried to have a diamond peel before? How was it?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    That's cool! I have never had a diamond peel before but look forward to a follow-up post on what it was like. I did read that after the treatment your skin could be a little sensitive, so don't be alarmed if you have a few breakouts. Also, you should not be in the sun directly so take a hat with you. You could use a sun-screen crème of SPF-30 or more but it does not make sense to me for you to clog your pores after you just had them all cleaned out, so I would just take a hat and find shade. Also, I read that you would not want to do any other exfoliating treatment for at least a week after the peel, so clean with something non-abrasive. Happy peeling!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried the diamond peel treatment yet, but a quick look at it's price plus you have to follow it up with several sessions makes me want to not try it, lol. I stumbled upon some diamond peel machines being sold for around $235, and I would be more inclined to buy that rather than undergoing the treatment at the clinic. It's cheaper that way.