Did you know that Cuba is the safest country in their entire side of the world?

Discussion in Travel started by dieselfit • Dec 1, 2013.

1. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    I've recently learned that Cuba is one of the safest countries to visit in the world. In fact, it's the safest there is in the North American side. 70% of the population there was born after the revolution so they did not experience any of the violence. It's truly a beautiful place with warm weather all year round. I would say the most dangerous thing that there is there is the mosquitoes. All of my friends have said they felt very safe in Cuba and I did as well when I was there. Despite their low level of education, they have very strict laws so they have to follow or they will suffer great consequences. I wouldn't want to live there seeing how things are for the citizens but I would definitely make Cuba a number one place to visit! Have you been to Cuba?

2. dejongkimberlee

dejongkimberleeNew Member

Threads:
    I have not yet been to Cuba but I am planning a trip for after the New Year. It really is a beautiful and safe country and I can't wait to be there. Im glad that you too think its safe

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    IMO every place is relatively safe if you stick to the 'safer parts.' What's off-putting about Cuba is the Cuban's distrust of foreigners. It comes right down from the highest level, trickles right down. . .

and this can also be very annoying:

Those among other things, would help convince me not to visit Cuba.

4. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    I understand those things can be annoying Denis, but look at the country. It's somewhere that's separated from our home and it has things that other places don't. For example the waterfalls, the beaches, the sand, everything is just a deadly combination of beauty and peace. Just because they throw in a few rules here and there doesn't make it any worse than the countries you live in now. If you look at the toilet paper that is chargeable or the voice mail, sure it's annoying. But what about the high taxes that's being charged in the states if you are there or the prices of foods of the country that you live in now? Anything can be annoying if you list them. List the positive and you'll find yourself wanting to go there!

5. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't realise these things about Cuba and I've never even thought about going but these facts have definitely made me want to have a look at the country and see if it would made a good holiday for me and my boyfriend. Is it similar to Brazil?