Discount a gyms?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Scottie • Mar 25, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I've have been going to the same gym for about six months now and for each month I renew my membership I get a a discount, not much but I appreciate it a lot and I also get discounts for each person I refer to the gym!

When looking for a gym, how important is getting a discount off your membership fee to you?

2. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    The discount isn't too important to me as long as the "regular" price is reasonable. I would rather spend a bit more money on a gym that has everything I need than save some money on a gym that doesn't have what I need. With that said, if my gym were to offer me a discount I sure as heck wouldn't turn it down ;)

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm with eagle, I wouldn't really care that much about the discount if the regular price was reasonable. Although I'd say that if the price were a bit high then yeah I would definitely try and get as much of a discount as I can and if it were me I'd probably even make more of an effort to refer others. I would use the system as motivation to refer as many people as I can to the point where I'm hardly paying anything at all, but I know it's not that easy though it's something I would probably aim for.